Little overwhelmed, need unbiased opinion on split King, latex mattress

Hi…new to TMU but have been reading for months. Feel comfortable enough that I would like a Talalay latex bed after trying out the Prana top of the line ($12K!) mattress. We are getting an adjustable split bed (twin XL) so we can each have our own mattress firmness. I have narrowed down to Zenhaven, Nest and Flobed but honestly not sure how to pick one from here as I am unable to try any of them. The appeal of Zenhaven was delivery in a non-compressed state and the high customer ratings, but should I be concerned it is not on TMU list of trusted members.? Nest has eco-foam and I am not sure how that holds up in comparison to the polyurethane foam used in most national brands and/or if it should be a consideration. Flobeds seem to fit my bill also but I have information overload, or maybe underload.
Some facts:
husband is 5’8", 175 both side and back sleeper;
I am 5"2" 112 lbs. mostly stomach sleeper but also sleep on side, and back last
Mattress will be on an adjustable bed frame

Pros/cons and opinions on the selections above?

Thank you!

Hi Sak919,
I think you are on the right track with taking into consideration Talalay Latex. We truly believe it to be the finest material on earth, to make beds out of. Based on the fact that you loved the feel of the Prana, I think you can narrow it down further to us, and Zenhaven, as we too are talalay latex top to bottom, head to foot.
The major difference between us, and the other beds you’ve been looking at, is our ability to adjust the bed after you sleep in it, and our attention to detail.
Below would be my recommendation in our vZone Latex Mattress, your side being the left, and your husbands configuration being on the right.

The beauty of the vZone setup is in the first 100 nights you have the mattress, you can request any firmness from head to toe, on the vZone layer, at no cost. For example, if after 3 nights of sleeping, your hips feel as if they are sinking in too much, we ship you a firmer hip section, you return nothing. You listen to your body, we listen to you, and together, we get your mattress “just right”.
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to write back here, or email us directly.

Hi - just curious, what mattress did you end up with?