Looking for anyone with experience using the Sleep Ez Personalized firmness tool

I’ve narrowed my mattress search to the Sleep Ez Organic Latex mattress and have been using their online tool to personalize firmness. The recommendations for a 13" mattress are:

6’/250 lbs, side sleeper (bottom to top): extra firm dunlop, extra firm dunlop, firm dunlop, medium talay
6’4"/240 lbs, side sleeper (bottom to top): extra firm dunlop, firm dunlop, medium dunlop, medium talay

Can anyone that has used the tool to personalize firmness tell me their experience? Did the tool result in a firmness that you were happy with?

I’m also open to the 10" model. My thoughts are the 13" model gives us one more layer to adjust firmness with. Anyone with experience on 10" vs 13" thickness?

I bought Sleep Ez’s twin organic mattress, 9 inch. Their configurator worked for me. It’s (from bottom) 3" firm Dunlop, 3" medium Dunlop, and 2" medium Talalay (the cover’s comprises the last inch). I’m a bit over the bar for 2" soft Talalay, and my experience with Latex Mattress Factory’s now discontinued Naturale proved that point since it lacked a transitional layer. The plush side had soft Talalay over firm Dunlop which didn’t agree with my back while the firm side was firm Dunlop, too hard. It took about 3-4 months to fully adjust and now sleep is solid.