Looking for good retailers to visit in Little Rock, Arkansas

I just joined the community a few days ago and have been doing some reading through the information on here. I am trying to find a good retailer in Little Rock, AR. I have done some google searching and see mostly Mattress Firms and Mattress Kings nearby. Anyone have suggestions?

A quick search turned up this thread which will give you something to review until Phoenix pops in and possibly provides something more up to date and relevant. .

https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/latex-in-little-rock

Hi jericks,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

It looks like TPA (thanks TPA!) already answered your question for you. Subject to first confirming that any retailer or manufacturer on the list that you wish to visit is completely transparent (see this article ) and to making sure that any mattress you are considering meets the quality/value guidelines here … the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around Little Rock would be in post #2 here. I did go through and make a few updates.

When you’re out shopping, be sure to use the guidelines presented in the mattress shopping tutorial.

I’ll look forward to any comments you have upon your mattress search.

Phoenix

Thank you both for the replies! I will go through the list and make some intial contacts.

Hi jericks,

I’m looking forward to your feedback.

Phoenix