Love new VZone Queen Sized mattress!

After struggling to modify an almost 7 year old solid talalay latex mattress (not zoned), we decided to pass that one on to our daughter and take the plunge and buy a Vzone Flobeds Matress. We’ve been sleeping on it a few weeks and it is great! Definitely prefer the zoned feel over the non-zoned latex. I called them with a few questions and talked to Dewey and he helped me select the right setup. We ended up ordering a Vzone mattress with soft on one side and medium on other side. We have it on wooden slat foundation (2.75 spacing)and heavy duty metal frame. For reference, I am 5-5, 130 lb female (my side is soft, and I’m a side sleeper), husband is 150 lb 5-11 male (his side is medium, and he is a side sleeper).
The ordering process was very easy (they sent me an invoice), and we got the Black Friday savings. The mattress came in a week from the day I ordered it (shipping to Ohio). It was not complicated to assemble (very detailed instructions included), but a bit of a workout
We really like this mattress and highly recommend Flobeds for their excellent customer service and quality workmanship. So glad I heard about them here on TMU!

1 Like

Elisam,

Congratulations on a success transition to your new mattress. It is always great to hear when someone is happy with their purchase and comfortable. It makes it much more reassuring to recommend a business where folks have a great experience.
Use your mattress in good health!
Norm