Mattress Configuration

Hi,

I’m looking for a new mattress and need a recommendation on the best latex configuration for me. (note: thread in general forum was not answered)

F 5’1", 210-255, Curvy side/hip 4 1/4", Back 3" gap
Sleep Position - Combo Back/Side
I sleep hot, have pain, and need pressure relief. I prefer a slightly soft feel but not sunk in

Based on my research I believe I need 4 or 5 inches of comfort on top of base layer. I was leaning toward a hybrid because it sleeps cooler. I’ve also read that all latex might be better due to my stats. I was also concerned about the weight of the mattress to turn/move.

1. Would it be better for me to go hybrid or all latex?
  2. Would it make more sense to DIY for me or add a topper to the hybrid mattress or all latex like Naturalux.
  3. What layers would best for me? I believe I need some combination of Firm & Medium based on my weight.

Thank you.

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you need a King or Queen size then I would recommend going the DIY route using our QE Elite Bolsa spring with 3" of Medium Talalay over the coil and then 2" of Soft Talalay over that. Good support and some softness for pressure relief. You will need to replace the soft layer about every 4-5 years at your current weight but it’s worth it for the comfort you will get. Alternately you could choose the all latex Naturalux with Medium dunlop core and Medium 3" Talalay top. Both will breathe very well. Let me know if you have any other questions.