Mattress for 2 different shaped, hot sleeping, side sleepers.

Hi there,
I’ve been looking around the forum here as I’m in the market for a mattress, and I always seem to be a difficult case - for everything. I’m 6’3’ and 215-230 lbs depending on the season. I’m a strength athlete, and have broad shoulders and big legs, and a minor right shoulder/bicep issue. My wife is 5’7" 130, and can seemingly sleep on anything at any time, but mostly she likes to sleep on me as big spoon - I think the technical term is “jetpack.” We are both side sleepers, I can only seem to sleep on my left side, and we sleep very hot.

I took a look at your site, and thought “Cube It” seemed an appropriate solution, but I can’t seem to find pricing or available options. Is there a solution for someone like me? Where do I begin?

Thanks,
Jim

Hi There Jim!

Everyone is built differently; their mattress should be too! I think your on the right track thinking about something like the Broyhill “Cube Mattress”, however I would never recommend poly urethane or memory foam for a hot sleeper. In terms of a cool sleep, and having different firmness’s for each sleeper I think you should take a good look at an adjustable Latex Mattress. This cube design looks oddly familiar to our vZone Latex Mattress, which is our most sold mattress, with the greatest amount of adjustability. What you’ll find with a latex mattress, is not only will it sleep cooler, (due to the unique open cell structure of latex, pulling heat away from the body down thru the mattress) But latex foam rubber is the most durable material used in the bedding industry today. At FloBeds we really check all the boxes for a couple such as your self, and in turn couples with different weights are our most sold too. You can customize both, from side to side, and from head to toe. Its made with durable material, and nothing is set in stone. If it’s too soft, too firm, you can change it. Here at FloBeds we like to say, "if you listen to your body, we listen to you, and together we’ll get your mattress just right. "
If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to reach out to me here, or at my desk. Im here for you.
Dewey Turner
[email protected]
FloBeds Latex Mattress
1-800-356-2337

Hi Dewey,

Thanks for your message, I think I’ll give you a ring today.

-Jim