Mattress Shopping in Little Rock, AR

Anyone have any suggestions for a local mattress store in Little Rock, Arkansas?

Hi LisaD,

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Little Rock area are listed in post #2 here.

In case you haven’t read it already … the basic information steps and guidelines that you may find most helpful are in post #1 here.

Phoenix

Thank you. I’ve done a lot of reading on your site today, but the post about stores in our area didn’t come up in my forum search. Very helpful!

Hi LisaD,

You’re very welcome!

When you use the forum search (not the site search which doesn’t search the forum) the default for “find posts from” is a year so if you change this to “any date” it will search all the posts in the forum. Many of the lists for different cities have an original posting date more than a year ago (although I often revise them as new information comes to light) although in most cases they have been linked in a reply sometime in the last year. For example a forum search on Little Rock will bring up this post from February (on the second page of results) with a link to the Little Rock list.

You may have been using a different search term or the site search instead of the forum search.

Either way … you have the list now which is all that counts :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your “Little Rock feedback”

Phoenix