Mattress Similar to King Koil Re-Spun Plush

Hi, all,

My partner and I are in the market for a new mattress. My partner and I are both around 140 pounds. I’m 6’, and they’re 5’3. We both tend to sleep on our side.

We’ve been to a few different stores, but nothing really stood out as “right” until we tried the King Koil Re-Spun Plush today, which seems to be one of their newest models. It’s just the right softness, letting my partner and I sink in, but still supportive in all the right places. The motion isolation isn’t perfect, but it’s pretty dang good.

From what we were told by the sales rep we were speaking with, the mattress itself has a latex comfort layer, then latex and nanocoils (presumably just microcoils?) in its support layer. Everything is tufted through the entire height of the mattress, so there is no glue used in the construction.

Does SleepEz have anything that would feel similar to this mattress design? Preferably something that doesn’t use use wool as a fire barrier?

Thanks!

Hello and thank you so much for the inquiry! Based on the information you’ve provided, I think our Roma would be an excellent choice! The medium-plush side of the Roma feels just like the Organic mattress in soft/medium/firm, and the firm-plush side of the Roma feels just like the Organic mattress in medium/medium/firm (these are our 2 most popular setups for the Organic mattress). It doesn’t contain any wool, and it also has the lowest return rate of all the mattresses we carry. The Roma has a 3% return rate and the industry average for mattress returns is 15-20%. The organic mattress has a 4% return rate, so they’re both super low, but the Roma has the lowest return rate.

I’ve never laid on the mattress you’ve referenced, so I wouldn’t be able to make a comparison on the feel or firmness, sorry about that!