Natural talalay companies

Looking for a bed that has a natural talalay top, not blended and a dunlop bottom. Im a stomach sleeper so I like the firm or medium top. Most of the companies use blended or dunlop I see on here , but I think I’ll like the feel of natural better.

Hi Raid1365,

You may have to DIY if you want this type of assembly.

Here are 2 companies that make an all natural Talalay
One is Vita Talalay

The other is Talalay Global in their 100% NR line.

Then you can look at organic dunlop latex cores, they are easy to find from our Trusted Member here

Good luck in your search

Our sister company Sleep EZ sells mattress with 100% natural Talalay and organic Dunlop (although they have bleneded Talalay and 100% natural Dunlop as well). You can read more about Sleep EZ on the Mattress Underground or on their website www.sleepez.com

do you know anything about the mattress sold by Boll and Branch. I like their sheets and towels but just noticed they sell a latex bed.

Hello Nirvana

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately I don’t have much info on the Boll and Branch mattress other than it has two separate types of pocketed coils with a single layer of latex in it. I don’t have any other info on this mattress. I have honestly not heard of this company or mattress before, and therefore have not seen any reviews about it. I recommend calling them directly to get more info. Please feel free to share what you learn with us. Thanks again, and good luck!

I appreciate your response…never have I done so much research for a mattress…what a great site. Bill and Branch is a legitimate manufacturer for linens and this is their first foray into beds so I have been curious. I am also trying to get info on Awara mattress. Could you possibly help me-what questions should I be asking? Thanks in advance.

You can DIY natural Tallalay top + Dunlop foundation with Arizona Premium Mattress. We have/love Boll & Branch sheets, but I believe you will merely and needlessly spend x 100s extra for their mattress to no sleeping benefit.

Hello Nirvana

The most important information to have on a latex mattress is knowing the density of the latex layers. I would ask them if they have the ILD ratings for each layer of latex in the mattress. This would help you determine whether or not the overall density of the mattress will work for you. I gave it a look on their website, and could not find the densities for each of the layers.

Have you gave any thought to purchasing a DYI mattress? You can build your mattress with latex layers, and with these mattresses you have the ability to customize the mattress to your liking. And is some cases, you can exchange latex layers (depending on the company) if need be to change the feel until you get it just right. If you would like to discuss further, please give us a call.

Boll & Branch mattress has the following layers:

1 Wool & Poly Blend - Soft, cool, resilient, and cozy.
2 Graphite-Infused Latex - For a cooler, more comfortable sleep. 19 ILD according to their CS rep.
3 Natural Latex - For stability and stillness. 19 ILD according to their CS rep.
4 Micro-Coils - 28% cooler than foam. Prevents motion transfer.
5 Foundational Coils - Engineered for silent support from edge to edge.

The 19 ILD confuses me to no end, as I’m currently in the process of returning the mattress due to it being too firm. (I’m a side sleeper, and have lower back pain on this mattress as it doesn’t allow my hip to sink enough to keep me in alignment.) I was sure that the latex layers were too firm and causing my issue, now I have no clue which direction to go :(. (And what’s worse, my husband absolutely loves this mattress and is truly sad to see it go.)

Hey ladyfelina,

Thanks for the post. I know we all talk about 19ild being so plush and soft but many times when a company just adds a layer of 19ild within a full mattress that is already relatively firm…then they add on a quilted finish, with a traditional tape edged sewn mattress cover…it completely takes away any of the nice plush feeling of the 19ild.

I am not sure who is making the boll and branch mattress for them, and it does not list how many inches are the two latex layers…are they 1 inch apiece. Plus I am curious about what is the firmness of the coil unit used as the base of the mattress?

I know I say this alot but I really think you should talk to someone on our mattress membership listing which can help get you a nice balance of comfort ans support.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Sensei

Is boll branch mattress firm sell cheap mattresses online, please share if you know much about them in detail?