Need advice for a new firm mattress

Hi everyone, I am from Austin/Houston Texas and I am looking for two firm mattresses (King and Queen). I am willing to spend up to $1500 dollars per mattress. I am not looking for something overly specific, just a comfortable mattress that will help me get a good night’s rest. I am not super familiar with the whole mattress process and after looking around at guides here, it appears I have been falling to the common rookie mistakes. Do you all have any recommended mattresses that I should look into and try? Thank you in advance.

Hi ssinghh14, and welcome to the Mattress Underground :slight_smile:

As you may have read, any mattress you choose will be based on your Stats (height, BMI, sleeping position(s) and any underlying health conditions) and your PPP (Posture & alignment, Pressure relief and Personal preferences). If you have not already, a good place to start is the Mattress Shopping Tutorial and also you can compare the Mattress Specifications You Need To Know compared to the Mattress Durability Guidelinesto see how certain materials will last over time.

Without knowing your Stats or the type of mattress you are looking for, you might want to look at the offerings of the [Trusted Members] of the site, as many carry various types of mattresses within your price range…these all have great quality products, with transparency in materials and construction, great customer support and generous exchange and return policies…especially Texas Mattress Makers, as one of their showrooms is located in downtown Houston, as well as [The Mattress Factory] which is in Fort Worth, but may be quicker and have lower shipping costs, if you are considering online ordering.

If you provide your Stats, mattress history or any types of mattress you are considering, or any specific mattress you are looking into, we may be able to further comment on their suitability and durability. Best wishes for your new mattress’s journey!

~ Basilio