Need options based on my preferences (Serta iComfort CF200)

So grateful to have found this forum and community, it’s exactly the type of conversations I’ve been looking to have.

Me:
5 feet, 107 pounds, getting a Queen mattress for myself. I toss and turn a lot and am mainly a stomach sleeper.

Number 1 mattress: After reading the basic guide here, I headed to the mattress store (Raymour & Flanigan) for an hour, and ended up with a conclusion that my favorite mattress was the Serta iComfort CF2000 Firm Memory Foam. It allowed me to sink in but not too much (nice for stomach sleeping), and definitely did not sink down, even when I laid there for 20 minutes.

Comfort layers: 1 inch Carbon Fiber memory foam, 1.5 inch GelActive max foam, 1 inch EverCool Fuze gel memory foam.

Support layer: 8 inch serta core foam.

Given this description and the fact that I like firm but a cozy, gentle sink in, what are some other brands or mattresses that I should look into? Also, since I assume I’ll be getting lots of recs for more indie stores, concerned about the trial period/whether I’d be able to return and try something else (if anyone has any light to shed here).

Thank you, looking forward to the conversation.

Hi narmeen.

Welcome to our Mattress Forum. :slight_smile:

It’s really hard to recommend any singular brand or mattress since every experience is going to be different. However, I will say that because you are a sleeper with a smaller frame and profile, you’re likely to have success on a number of mattresses that a large sleeper wouldn’t find as comfortable or supportive.

You may be interested in GhostBed if you’re looking to stick with memory foam.

Are you also interested in latex beds?

NikkiTMU

Hey, reading about GhostBed, seems awesome. Gonna go try to lay on it today, will come let you know my thoughts!

Definitely interested in Latex - just assumed it would be way too expensive, but looks like the GhostBed has a latex layer!