NWSleep review wanted

I visited the showroom of NWSleep http://northwestsleep.rtrk.ca/?scid=82258&kw=6423671&pub_cr_id=16435384922 in Delta BC yesterday and was very impressed with the quality and selection of beds that they had at very attractive pricing. I’m no expert on beds but having done many hours of research and shopping over the past month and I’m wondering why I hadn’t heard of this company earlier. Most of there beds used Talalay Latex with either a poly base or the different coil systems including a few models with literally thousands of pocket coils with generous layers of Talalay Latex.
My concern is that these mattresses are conventional sewed enclosed mattresses so it is impossible to inspect the materials inside, so I would like to hear from others who have knowledge of this company.
I believe they manufacturer in Oregon and Texas and have been in business since the 1920’s.
John

Hi jege41,

They are a retail outlet for Parklane mattresses in Oregon who are a member of this site and which I believe have some of the best quality and value available in the country (Canada or the US). They make a wide variety of mattresses ranging from traditional innerspring, memory foam, microcoils, and latex.

Interestingly enough, I haven’t talked to them in a while and I didn’t even know they had opened up in Vancouver. I’m not sure if the Vancouver outlet is operating independently or part of Parklane itself. Either way they are great quality and value and I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from them. I will phone Parklane on Monday to find out if they want to include Northwestsleep in the membership listings.

It’s great to see such a good option available in Vancouver.

Thanks for bringing them to my attention :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Hi jege41,

I talked with Scott at Parklane today and confirmed that the ownership of Northwest sleep is different from Parklane although they do sell their mattresses. I have listed them as a good option in the Vancouver area list because they have some great quality and value available. They are not part of TMU however so the bedding bonus that Parklane provides to the members here on a mattress purchase wouldn’t apply.

They are apparently good people who have been in the industry for over 30 years and while they mainly supply hotels and commercial establishments and are not very visible on an internet search … as you know they also have a small showroom that is open to the public in Delta and as you also discovered they are well worth visiting as one of the better options in the Vancouver area.

Thanks again for bringing them to my attention.

Phoenix