organic latex mattress options

Hi,

I am trying to find a reasonably priced alternative to the saavy rest type organic latex mattress. I have been looking at the Arizona Mattress Company but found a post on your site by a consumer who described the quality of their latex as less quality than the saavy rest. Are there any companies that you would recommend as reliable and actually provide what they claim to? Thanks for your help.

Hi madelyn,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

I’m not sure where you read this or who wrote it but they clearly have very little knowledge about latex or component latex mattresses. Arizona Premium is one of the members of this site which means that I think very highly of them and that I believe that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, knowledge, and transparency.

It’s particularly strange that they would make a comment like this when the 100% natural Talalay that they use comes from the same company that supplies Savvy Rest and the certified organic Dunlop they use in some of their mattresses is just as good in terms of its quality as the organic latex that is used in Savvy Rest mattresses even though it comes from a different company (Savvy Rest uses organic Dunlop latex from CoCo latex and the organic latex from Arizona Premium comes from Latex Green). Of course they are also priced significantly lower than the Savvy Rest mattresses which are much more costly than many other similar component latex mattresses that are made by other companies.

There is also more about the different types and blends of latex in post #6 here but any type or blend of latex (natural, synthetic, or a blend of both) is a high quality and durable material compared to other types of foam materials.

The mattress shopping tutorial also includes a link to a list of the members here that sell mattresses online and many of them also sell latex and latex hybrid mattresses that use different types and blends of latex that have a wide range of different designs, options, features, return and exchange policies, and prices that that would be well worth considering. Post #3 here also includes a list of the ones that sell component latex mattresses and many of these are very similar to Savvy Rest mattresses except of course they are in much lower budget ranges.

Phoenix