Plush beds or Sleep EZ

Hi Phoenix,

We are looking for Latex mattress since we want to move to a healthier ( natural /organic bed ) choice from the foam bed we are using currently.We went to a Store nearby and tried Organicpedic series and liked their medium/soft dunlop matress.
Since it was beyond our budget I looked up online and found Sleep EZ and Plush beds as our next two options.

PLushBeds-- Botanical Bliss 9 inch which is $1999 plus two free pillows.
Sleep EZ— Organic 9000 9 inch $1750 with two free pillows

There are not many reviews I can find from the two. Which of the two do you think is a better quality.
Are there any other companies that are above average quality with better pricing and good return Policy?

Please help!

Hi archanadkp,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

You can see some of my thoughts about how Plushbeds compares to SleepEZ in this topic and in post #2 here and a forum search on “Plushbeds SleepEZ” will bring up much more information and feedback about how they compare as well.

Hopefully you’ve read the tutorial post as well which also has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices and make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses based on the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you.

While Plushbeds is certainly a “better than average” choice compared to most of the industry and both use good quality materials and have no weak links in their design … SleepEZ is one of the members that have been invited to become a member here (and were actually the first one to become a member) which means that I believe they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, and service. Of course it helps that they also offer a 5% discount to the forum members here. A forum search just on SleepEZ (you can just click the link) will also bring up over two thousand posts that mention them that includes much more information and feedback about them as well.

The tutorial post also includes a link to a list of the members here that sell mattresses online (in the optional online step) and many of them sell latex mattresses that use all the different types and blends of latex with many different designs, features, and options and return and exchange policies with a wide range of prices and any of them would be well worth considering.

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix,

Appreciate the time you take to answer the questions and quickly respond. This Forum is helping me a lot in doing my research on the mattress. I see a lot of manufactures in the list and I will go through them as well. So far I have been leaning towards sleepEz for following reasons:

I like the feel of the Dunlop compared to talalay and they have both options for all layers and the price seems to be good.

Hi archanadkp,

As you probably know from your reading I think highly of SleepEZ and they would certainly make a great choice.

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix