PranaSleep latex mattress

Has anyone bought a PranaSleep mattress, specifically the Pranayama or the Namaste 5 models? They are sold online and also at City Mattress. I am interested in knowing if the mattress is holding up as I have only been able to find 3 reviews online and they were all negative.
I am also trying to find the specs on the Latex layer and the support polyfoam layer used in the above models, such as density, ILC and origin of the foam (US or China). The PranaSleep site says that the latex is “poured” in the US…does that mean it is processed here as well? The website does not provide much hard data. Thanks for any answers!

Hi Nannie66,

You can see some of my thoughts about the Pranasleep mattresses in post #3 here and in this thread and a forum search on pranasleep (you can just click this) will bring up more information and feedback about them as well.

The latex they use comes from Latex International and is poured and manufactured in the US. They are one of only two sources of Talalay latex in the western world (the other is Radium in Holland).

Phoenix