Savvy Rest Vs Online Sellers; Figuring out the best.

Hi Phoenix,

I’m planning to buy a 100% Latex mattress (after I researched the benefits of it through your site) and though I’ve liked savvy rest (not for their price point though), could you suggest Few online sellers that you completely trust with good warranty, return policy, uses the same materials and can get as close to as what Savvy Rest is providing in terms of support and comfort will be greatly appreciated. I liked their Serenity(S(Talalay)/M(Dunlop)/F(Dunlop). I saw SleepEZ and FSF mentioned couple of times but would like to know what you think of other online sellers in former’s comparison. Choosing a good online seller seems like a daunting task and would love your help there.

Hi ashwinivin,

While I don’t have any specific suggestions … the mattress shopping tutorial here includes a link to a list of the members here that sell mattresses online (in the optional online step) and many of them sell component latex mattresses that use different types and blends of latex and have many different options, features, designs, and return/exchange policies that would be well worth considering if you are comfortable with an online purchase. Several of them make component latex mattresses that are very similar in terms of the materials, components, and design to the Savvy Rest latex mattresses but are in lower budget ranges. Post #3 here may be helpful as well.

There is also more about the different ways that one mattress can “match” another one in post #9 here but when you can’t test two mattresses in person to compare them based on your own personal experience then the most reliable source of guidance is always a more detailed phone conversation with a knowledgeable and experienced retailer or manufacturer that has your best interests at heart and who can help “talk you through” the specifics of their mattresses and the options they have available that may be the best “match” for you based on the information you provide them, any local testing you have done or mattresses you have slept on and liked that they are familiar with, and the “averages” of other customers that are similar to you. They will know more about “matching” their specific mattress designs to different body types, sleeping positions, and preferences (or to other mattresses that they are familiar with such as Savvy Rest) than anyone else.

SleepEZ and FSF are both knowledgeable and experienced manufacturers and are members of this site and like the other members here I think very highly of them and I believe that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency and they would be well worth including in your research.

There is also more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful quality/value comparisons between mattresses.

Phoenix