Scoliosis with Harrington rods looking for mattress in Vancouver Canada

Hi, I’m looking to replace my current mattress and hoping to get some recommendations on options.

My details:
5’2
BMI 21.9
female
30s with corrective surgery for scoliosis in teens, has c curve with Harrington rods so need alot of support for back
side sleeper
twin bed (fits my size best)
living in Vancouver, Canada

Dear lingling008,

I’m sorry to hear about your medical condition, I know how difficult it must be to find comfort in that situation. Unfortunately, ​since we are not medical professionals, it’s not possible for us to make specific suggestions or recommendations for either a mattress, manufacturers/retailers, or combinations of materials or components because the first “rule” of mattress shopping is to always remember that you are the only one that can feel what you feel on a mattress and there are too many unknowns, variables, and personal preferences involved that are unique to each person to use a formula or for anyone to be able to predict or make a specific suggestion or recommendation about which mattress or combination of materials and components or which type of mattress would be the best “match” for you in terms of “comfort”, firmness, or PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and your own personal preferences).

The good news, is that you can find all the information you need on this website to make an educated decision and find the mattress that’s right for you. You can start your search with An Intro to Finding Your Perfect Mattress and afterwards head over to a few local stores to try out different mattresses made of coils, hybrids, poly-foam and latex to see which one feels right for you.

good luck with your search and please keep us posted on what you find.

All the best

Do you have any partners in the Vancouver area (Canada) who displays your system?

Hi lingling008,

Yes we do, please call my friend Tyson at 1-844-853-5983 and he will be able to assist you.

all the best!