Sleep EZ - I need your help

Hello,

I believe I’ve chosen you folks for my next mattress purchase. I’m new to the latex world - there really isn’t anywhere near me to try them out. Married and have been sleeping on Tempurpedic mattresses since the company was born. We currently have a Supreme Breeze (very soft) and it’s worn out its welcome. I’ve read through multiple posts about configurations along with various health conditions. I’ve read this entire website about mattress comfort and support layers - extremely informative. We are ready to dive into the world of latex.

Our stats:
King size bed
Me 300 lb (apple shape), menopause, fibromyalgia and low back pain every morning
Hubby 215 lb, no health issues, new low back pain (probably due to our mattress)
We want an organic latex mattress.

It looks like we need a 10 or 13 inch mattress. But what layers do you suggest? I hope to lose weight in the future, so taking that into consideration as well. I tried the online configurator but it doesn’t take into account medical conditions.

What do you suggest?

Theresa

1 Like

Hi Theresa and thanks for the inquiry and welcome to the forums! Based on the information you’ve provided, I think you’d be fine on the 10" organic latex mattress. For the layers, we’d recommend medium Talalay over medium Dunlop over firm Dunlop for your partner’s side and firm Talalay over firm Talalay over extra firm Dunlop for your side. I recommended 2 layers of Talalay for your side because of your fibromyalgia.

1 Like

Thank you! I just placed an order for a split king along with the split king adjustable base. Very excited!

Theresa

I saw that, thank you so much for the order! I’m sure you’re going to love it! Of course if there’s anything we can help with, please don’t hesitate to reach out, we’re always happy to help!