Sleep EZ Latex Hybrid 360 for me?

I really like the feel of an ultra plush mattress. I sat on the excuse my awful language… Beautyrest harmony lux diamond series ultra plush pillow top. This has a great feel. I am staying away from that mattress of course for many many reasons. I am wondering if I can get that plush pillowy top feel from this mattress. I’ve unfortunately never got a chance to feel a latex mattress so this is my downfall. Been doing research. Just need some help. I do like the feel of a little bit of a light foamy feeling kinda sleeping on a cloud that you sink deep in and gently hugs you. Not the biggest fan of firm memory foam hug. Tend to love plush plush plush. I am 5’9" 150 lbs primarily back some side and my wife is 5’6" 125 lbs combination sleeper. We both love the same feel btw. Sorry for the ramble trying to spew what I like to see if there is a match here. Also thanks in advance for good information this place has helped me find!!

Hello and thank you so much for the inquiry! AS long as you order the 360 Hybrid and request soft Talalay for the top layer (you would request this in the “comments” section at checkout) it should give you a plush feel, but I can’t say in advance whether it would be plush enough for your specific needs and preferences. Of course if you order the mattress and it’s not plush enough, you could always add a 2" or 3" soft Talalay topper to make it “plush plush plush”!

Hello and thank you so much for the inquiry! AS long as you order the 360 Hybrid and request soft Talalay for the top layer (you would request this in the “comments” section at checkout) it should give you a plush feel, but I can’t say in advance whether it would be plush enough for your specific needs and preferences. Of course if you order the mattress and it’s not plush enough, you could always add a 2" or 3" soft Talalay topper to make it “plush plush plush”!