Sleepin mattresses

I am looking to buy a double mattress and am considering a Sleepin mattress, partly because it is the only smaller Canadian manufactured mattress available in my area. I have read some comments on this site but unfortunately cannot find any reviews for this company or any specs on-line. I phoned the company and was told to go to the dealer to get any questions answered. I do not like the feel of memory foam and prefer a firm or medium foam mattress. The mattress I am considering is a flippable one, with the following specs.
-972 Tri zone pocket oil
-1.8mm coils in head & leg zones
-2.0 mm coils in middle zone
-stretchable bamboo fabric
Quilting -1" medium firm foam with 20 oz poly
Comfort upholstery -foam encased flippable tight top
-1 1/2" high density foam support
-4" hard foam perimiter encasement
-double fibre pad with lumbar support
I’d appreciate any advice you can give and have been very impressed if not a little overwhelmed by all the info on this site.

Hi Barb,

Can you please supply me with the density of the foam layers so that we can compare them with what is recommended on TMU,

Thank you

When I inquired about the density I was told that most of their mattresses use a foam with 2.8lb density.

Hi Barbara W,

If that’s the case, then it would seem like the mattress is made using quality materials.

After researching the company online, I came upon their Google Business Profile. They have over 46 comments posted, and if you filter them by “lowest rating” there are some comments that are concerning. I suggest you see if they have a 100 night trial period (refund if not satisfied) so that you can experience the mattress to see if it suits your PPP

Please follow up with us and let us know what you decided to do,

All the best

Thanks for your help, I will.