Talalay topper density for stomach sleeper

I’m doing a DIY latex mattress build. I mostly sleep on my stomach with one leg slightly lifted to the side. So half stomach with a little weight on the front of one hip bone. I may have adopted that position to keep my back in alignment, who knows. I know stomach sleeping is a difficult position to provide support and comfort. I sometimes roll onto my side, but I know any mattress with enough support won’t keep me comfortable in that position for very long. Although skinny, I also have wide hips. It doesn’t seem worthwhile to optimize for side sleeping when I spend 85-90% of the time on my stomach.

1. I started with a 6" solid Dunlop core in Firm 36 ILD from Arizona Premium Mattress. I love the stability of this core layer, though its definitely too firm for me on its own.

2. I bought a 3" Dunlop topper next in “Medium” from Sleep On Latex. Their Medium topper has these specs: 4.7 lbs/ft³, 150 N (34 lbf) 25% IFD. I didn’t realize until later that “34 LBF” might be somewhat equivalent to 34 ILD. The topper is still too firm for me, so I’m returning it.

3. I’d like to try a 3" Talalay topper instead, for pressure point relief and temperature regulation. I’m wondering if all natural N3 Talalay will provide enough support me? I’m 155 lbs and 6 feet tall. I was going to try N4 Talalay but don’t know if there’ll be much difference in comfort from ~34 ILD Dunlop.

4. If I want more plushness, I can add an extra 1" soft layer on top. But I want to find a suitable 3" comfort layer first.

Thank you!