Texas quad coil thinking about getting

Anyone have experience with these? Im thinking about getting one for a twinxl DIY.
Would order from this site: https://www.pocketcoilstore.com/quad-standard
I think this is a front end for Texas Pocket Springs. SOmeone named Matan says the 15.5 gauge is the most popular. Ive read a few other threads from ppl talking to the same person. So I assume the site is legit. I currently sleep on coils that are like offset coils I think is the proper term. Old posturpedic mattress torn apart and tried to get more life out them. Im currently sleeping on the coils + 3 inches of soft dunlop (sleeponlatex0) + 2 inches 4lbs memory foam.
(mattresstopper.com)

Ive tried a number of combos and they all feel like a bit firm and I think its the coils. 6 inch coil all tied together its like offset coil is the name I think. Combo sleeper side sleep mostly but would like to sleep on my back too. ~220 lbs 6’0". I am planning on losing 30-40 lbs.

Ive tried a number of different density memory foam toppers and I like the higher density foam better definitely.

Yes, I know Matan personally and met with him last week. Nothing wrong with the products but the shipping costs are extremely high negating the value. Our 8" Bolsa coil would be a great comparison and much cheaper overall. 8" Quantum Edge Elite Bolsa, DIY Latex Mattress Components

1 Like

TY for the response. Actually the website I posted the shipping is reasonable.
$180 + ($150 Shipping) Unless im missing something.