The Brooklyn Bedding ''BME'' from 2016, what can I get currently thats similar?

So I got a Brooklyn Bedding BME in 2016 that I love, this is the all foam version in a medium. Its quite firm for a medium… but i’m a back sleeper and my lower back is very sensitive to hurting if not properly supported. This mattress has been perfect for me. i’m 5’9’’ and 155 pounds.

My problem is that I’m upgrading my bed frame from a queen to a king, so while my current mattress is still perfect, it just isn’t gonna be the right size. Unfortunately BB now puts coils in their mattresses which I don’t want. I also hate memory foam. What can I get these days thats all foam, with a similar feel to my 2016 BB BME? I am very open to latex, but id prefer no springs, and no memory foam. I also value support over feeling like i’m ‘‘sleeping on a cloud’’. I like to sleep on a mattress, not in it. Back support is my number 1 concern for a mattress.

Thank you!

I believe these were the specifications of the Medium BME in 2016 (someone can correct me if these are wrong). From top to bottom:

Cotton cover quilted with thin layer of polyfoam
2" blended Talalay Latex 28 ILD
2" synthetic Dunlop Latex 32 ILD
6" 2.0# polyfoam support core with convolute on top.
FR sock

This can help you in finding something that approximates the build of your old mattress during your search. I’m not familiar with anything using these exact specifications, but other members may be more familiar with some items that are out there.

Good luck!

Do you offer anything similar (latex over foam)?

I’m sorry, I do not.