Toronto Mattress Search

Indeed it was The Mattress and Sleep Company (tmasc). Since I snore so bad, I usually get kicked out into a diff room, so we ended up getting 2 beds. One king for our master and one twinxl for me in a different room. We got the green sleep Vicence, which is 3 layers each 3" thick of the green sleep latex, encased in their cotton/wool as I’m sure you’ve seen. We got the s-200 foundations, and the green sleep vasilo mattress protector. We had a great time with tmasc. I posted my experience here.

https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/great-purchase-experience

Note that we didn’t get the layers ‘perfect’ in round 1. I had thought soft / med / firm was the way to go, but after a few nights it became clear it was a bit too firm for me. I tried it that way for about 2 weeks to adjust. My wife did soft / soft / firm from the start and she loves it, and I’m trying that too now (and it’s made a huge difference!) That’s one place tmasc has been great - post sale service and support as needed. I know I’m super picky, so post sale service was a significant feature, and with the amount we were spending are looking for perfection. In fact, I’m trying a 3" sleeptek wool topper in a couple weeks once it arrives in addition to the latex softness changes.

Good luck with your search. Let me know if I can help in any way.