Toronto Mattress Search

I went with the organic vZone and fir foundation. Shipping to the UPS store in Niagara Falls, NY.

They are also including the extra components to be able to change up the dual side vZone layers and provide some extra flexibility without having to worry about cross-border layer exchanges.

It was a bit more than i anticipated paying going into this process. it came to $4k with the mattress, foundation and shipping - and I will still need to pay taxes at the border. It is still cheaper than the retail options (Green Sleep, Sleeptek, etc.), a bit more expensive than ideal (but with more ā€œfeaturesā€ for better or worse), and not as value priced as some of the other Toronto factory direct options.

Having said that, I am pretty excited to pick the bed up next week!

Next up is mattress protector. I am leaning towards the St. Dormeir but want to check it out in person to make sure I will like the cotton terry cover. If I do I will probably get the mattress and pillow protectors from tmasc.ca.

Congratulations vram. Please post when you get it.

And cool if you do shop at tmasc, I think you will like them a lot.

Hi vram,

You certainly did some good research and ended up making a great quality choice in a very customizable design!

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Iā€™m also looking forward to your feedback when you receive it.

Phoenix

Flobed arrived today! Anxious to set it up tonight and try it out!

Will report back with feedbackā€¦

Hi vram,

Thatā€™s great news and Iā€™m looking forward to your feedback :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Hope you love it Vram!
Looking forward to your feedbackā€¦Iā€™ve been travelling past week so didnā€™t have chance to order yet. Ready to go with Flobeds.
Comfort, any smell, motion isolationā€¦ What do you think? Is it close in comfort to the Euro 4 sleeptek?