Trundle/Stackable Twin Bed Mattresses

I came across this thread while I was researching compression modulus and I had to comment on this because the above statement is just flat out incorrect. As you can see from the work I did testing in my build thread here, depending on the firmness you can absolutely compress the latex layers in use past 40% in both dunlop and talalay depending on the person’s shape and BMI. In simple terms the steeper the deflection curve the more the material will conform to your body (people are calling this softer in many cases). Talalay does conform better than dunlop but dunlop does have a more linear reaction to loading (esp with heavy weight, similar to how springs would react under load) which in most cases makes it better suited for the support layers. People that like the mattress very firm or are stomach sleepers may prefer dunlop in the comfort layer as well so there are alot of considerations when choosing your ideal mattress.

You can see the actual data in here comparing both dunlop and talalay layers under load:
https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/simmons-beautyrest-mattress-rebuild