tuft and needle - new top layer foam

Brochenzo-

We received the newly designed TN almost 3 weeks ago now. I wrote an initial review in the 10" Tuft and Needle Diary post, message #227 here: https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/the-10-in-tuft-needle-diary

We are still happy with the mattress. I was worried it would be too firm for me, but I am sleeping better on it each night. It has softened just a tiny bit, but it’s still firm, but I have no pressure points on side sleeping.

One thing I will note, thinner layers on top seem to be the best to get the most benefit from the foam. It is not memory foam, but I had a mattress pad that was too thick on the top, and it significantly changed the feel of the mattress.

The mattress did have an odor the first week, most pronounced on day 3 and 4, but after 3 weeks, although still there, it’s not very noticeable.

I know all of us are different in preferences, but TN customer service is great, and the return policy is generous, and it’s worth giving the mattress a try if you like a firm mattress. It is different feeling than the innerspring mattresses I’ve slept on before, and I’m still getting used to the “floating” feeling on this mattress, but I’m sleeping very well so can’t complain.

TN honored my MU discount, and extended the return period to 60 days upon me asking (and telling them my MU membership name).

Be curious to see what you think of the mattress!