Twin XL "Pallet bed"

Today we opened our flobed items. What a pleasurable experience!

Background: needed an extra “sleeping pallet” suitable for children, our 6’4" son and our 230 lb grandson. I wanted more firmness than the Flobed Student Dorm Mattess offered.

History: I contact Flobed the weekend prior to Thanksgiving. Despite the busy week of Black Friday sales, they responded within hours. Originally I ordered an XFirm Twin XL single layer layer 3". Then I ordered a 3" topper with a separate cover. After ordering Paul called to say he could make the topper cover deep enough for both the single layer and the topper. So I gratefully accepted that change.

Experience: it shipped in two boxes. Although I could have manuevered them on my own, together, my husband and I made quick work of it. Within minutes we had the cover unzipped on the floor. He set the X firm layer inside, then the topper on it and together we zipped the cover shut. That’s it. Great back support, will never leak like air mattresses do and light enough for me to store under the twin bed between uses with extra visiting family. The cover is beautifully made. Thick, high quality, and no odor or off gassing of the cover or layers. It feels as luxurious as any mattress I have slept on.

I have placed 3 other bed orders but needed them shipped to a home we just purchased. Flobed was able to delay shipping dates until we were moved in. I will post that experience after we get them delivered and set up.

It took me a while to wrap my head around what to order. The videos on the Flobed site proved invaluable. We are now prepared to assemble our King and Queen matresses when they show up later this month.

Sandi