VZone components on current latex core

Hi FloBeds people,

I’m hoping you can help with suggestions on your VZone components.

I purchased a talalay latex mattress from a local manufacturer (Montreal) in Dec. It’s killing me.

Here’s what I currently have:
QUEEN
2" 19 ILD (Talalay)
2"19 ILD "
3" Med (Dunlop from Sleep on Latex, topper that I already had)
4" 36 ILD (Talalay)

I’ve tried various configurations with no luck. I’m in a lot of pain. I have an old upper back injury and usually prefer a firm mattress, BUT I have recently developed “frozen shoulder”, so need softer there.

I’m female, 5’2", 125 lbs, petite.

It’s too late to exchange or return my mattress. So, wondering about keeping those layers as the core and adding the VZone’s on top, and what your recommendations are. I think the option with Plush might be good for me.

Can I order the two components that I see on your website (head, etc.) and (torso, legs, etc) zones and place them inside of the customizable mattress cover that I currently have? How thick are they, I cannot find that information? I have a Queen size mattress/frame.

I see you also have a convoluted topper, in talalay which I do not find offered elsewhere. Wondering if this might also make a difference.

I live in Canada. I do not find any manufacturer’s in Canada that offer Zoned mattresses.

Do you exchange out Zones if I buy only the components and not the whole mattress?

THANK YOU!

1 Like