What happened to the online configurator?

There are references to the mattress configurator all over your website and peppered throughout this forum, but it no longer seems to exist. This is very frustrating! I found a reference to https://sleepez.com/pages/mattress-configurator/, but that address is apparently being redirected to the Organic Mattress page.

It’s there. After clicking on that link, I clicked on the green “Build Your Mattress Button”, then clicked on the “Personalized” button (next to the green “Best Seller” button) on the right side which produced the generator on the left side.

Thanks Burpleson!

Cannot see it using two different Chromebooks, However, I can see it on mobile -also with Chrome browser. Odd!

jwelshjr:

The Mattress Configurator is now a part of the page for each mattress that is configurable. Just click on the BUILD YOUR MATTRESS NOW button, then it will take you to the configurator and you may click on the PERSONALIXED button to help create a custom configuration, as mentioned by Burpleson.

Website are constantly being redesigned, especially in our industry, and old web page addresses often don’t make sense to leave as legacy links. Also, SleepEZ has a very responsive CHAT feature on their website and I’m sure they could help guide you through the process of personalizing a selection if you were finding difficulty in using/locating the selector.

Here is a sample of what it looks like on their Natural Latex Mattress page.

As for things not showing up on your Chromebook, make sure that your browser is up to date and clear your cache - that may help.

Thanks Jeff!