What is the highest firmness available in dunlop?

Greetings, Ken, I am building a DIY latex/coil bed. I Will be purchasing at least the Caliber 6" coils & the case from your online store once the build is complete. These 2 items are already spec’d for my buiild. Comfort layer of latex needs to be determined after I get the this part below figured out, because the comfort layer part is easy for us.

I already know what I want , it is a very specific build, albeit a bit unusual in the firmness I am requiring. I already understand this.
My issue is sourcing materials.
My question is this: Is there a latex topper in higher ILD than just the firm 38-44ish ILD ? Do you carry this?
***What is the firmest Dunlop (all natural) that can be gotten, even if you do not carry it?

I am seeking xxx firm for the 1st layer over the coils, something with an ILD more than 44ish range. I am seeking something over 50-
I also need the holes to go all of the way through the topper, and was told I would need to order 2" not 3 if I want holes completely through due to the way the holes run through the 6" slabs, it would need to be a top cut.
I’ve found 1 online seller, but only 1, who claims to have dunlop toppers in an xx-firm, they refer to it as 'hard", with an ILD range of 58-64, based upon a 4" slab. They claim it is Arpico with a density of 100kg/per cubic meter. I also understand that when cut to a 2" slab it will have the feel of lesser firmness.
Since I have only found 1 seller of dunlop who claims these specs, I am here questioning it, because if Arpico makes it, it seems others would carry it as well.
I understand this degree of firmness wouldn’t be a big seller, so many may not stock it, or it may be a special order, but I have yet to find anyone.

My goal is to NOT order things requiring return & waste $$ & time doing returns & to get what I am seeking the 1st time.
What are your thoughts?

There is a D-90 option out there which is 44-50 ILD but I can’t tell you who might have it because it’s not very popular. I don’t know any who sells a 58-64, that would be a very specialized market. Sorry but you are on your own on that one. We, and most others, just don’t have floor space to inventory items that don’t move very well let alone offer a top cut from a 6" core.

Thank you for your concise response, it is MUCH appreciated. I needed to know what it was called to dial in my search.

For others who may be interested in a super firm dunlop foam, I have now managed to locate the vendor who carries the D95 all natural Dunlop that Ken refers to in the above post https://www.diynaturalbedding.com
they list their specs as follows:
Firmness Specifications:
Soft: 11-17 ILD / D55
Medium: 18-23 ILD / D65
Firm: 24-29 ILD / D75
Extra Firm: 30-37 ILD / D85
Hard: 38-45 ILD / D95
ILD = Indentation Load Deflection
D = Density

foamorder.com appears to have a higher ILD, as cut/pasted from their site below this paragraph. I am after the firmest I can get.
My hesitation in purchasing their dunlop so far is due to being told by them via phone “ILD is the only measurement used” when I was asking about the density of their dunlop latex. I didn’t want to argue, I was inquiring so that I could make an informed purchase, but I had to really persist to get an answer on the density of the dunlop, being told multiple times it was irrelevant, I eventually got an answer during the call, the density stated to me was 100kg per cubic meter for their “hard” dunlop, then. Since foamorder is already a PU manufacturer, they DO have the facilities to custom cut to ANY size of latex foam & also the capabilities to pull cuts from top/bottom of their latex slabs for special orders. They were the ones who told me they could do this. They specialize in custom orders.
I was able to locate this directly on their website under FAQ/Latex Firmess: Latex Mattresses | GOLS Certified Organic | FoamOrder
We rate the firmness of our latex mattress using a hardness number. The standard numbering system for rating latex foam firmness, “ILD,” measures the number of pounds it takes to compress a sample of latex foam one inch. We carry 5 different firmnesses: Soft Talalay (19 ILD), Medium Talalay (26 ILD), Firm (31–35 ILD), Extra Firm (36–42 ILD), and Hard (55–62 ILD).

I do have great previous experience with foamorder.com, specifically with their PU Foam product Everflex V54 (Density: 2.9 lbs/ft³, ILD: 54.). They make their PU foams in high density, without fire retardants. I have found their PU foam of superior quality & have used them for multiple builds so far for sofas, chairs & benches. Anyone wanting a high density, high ILD PU foam would be hard pressed to find better. As a matter of fact, I just pulled their EverflexV54 4" foam seat cushions out of a 5 year old HEAVILY used sofa I built for hubby & have reused it in our new sofa build. Even hubby’s ‘favorite spot’-has zero dip in the foam after 5 years of big men, all over 200lbs using it daily for hours. To my surprise, it looked & felt brand new. So if someone is looking for PU in a very firm that stands the test of time even with heavy & long point loads such as sitting imposes, I strongly recommend their HD foam. It is ONLY because hubby sleeps so excessively HOT that we are choosing not to use their PU in our bed build. He has an internal furnace that cranks up & radiates like a blast furnace when he sleeps LOL.
For me personally, I was able to mitigate the heat factor of the PU foam simply by wrapping in a goose down comforter & topping with quilted cotton-& it was dreamy comfortable temperature wise, but that doesn’t just work with hubby in a bed.

That being said. I have learned that all natural latex is a different animal entirely, it is also not made by them.
My understanding so far on latex is: All latex foam is subject to the densities of the batches received, & their are variations. So I am trying to hit a moving target, best one can do is educate themselves using reliable sources like this site & take a chance.

*there NOT their.
"All latex foam is subject to the densities of the batches received, & *their are variations.
Couldn’t edit & I’m a dorky stickler.