What to do?

I have had the 3" Dunlop 28 - 33 medium firm from APM since Dec. 2019. It was to replace the 3" Dunlop “quilted” kind they sold in 2012. HOWEVER, it seems MUCH firmer than that older one ever did. I don’t know if it is because of the lack of quilting, but it isn’t nearly as springy or bouncy, or soft as the other one was. Anyway, I need a new bed and would like to keep the topper, so it makes sense to buy components and just build it.

I had actually stacked the two toppers together after getting the second one and finding it not to my liking, and with them both stacked the mattress lasted another two years, but when I recently bought a new mattress (that is unfortunately way too firm and needs to go) I threw out the old, softer topper and am now just with the newer one.

I am 5’11" and 234lbs and a strict side sleeper. I don’t know which coils I should go with or which extra topper to get. I am thinking that the Bolsa Coils and an additional 3" softer topper would be good, but I am concerned that a wool cover would restrict that bouncy feel I have gotten used to over the years. In the end, I just want to feel like I am not sinking into my bed but being supported by it and still not have any pressure points.