Where can I find a retailer that sells MedicoilHD in my area.

I live in Greenville, SC 29605 and I have plenty of Rooms-To-Go and Mattress firms. I am looking for a retailer that sells MedicoilHD mattresses or compatible in my area. I went under Therapedic website and did a search and of course Rooms to Go came up, but they do not sell California king mattresses.

I come from a long line of Sealy posturepedics and Serta beds that have lasted me a long time. My last one was bought from Sam’s Club, a California King Serta perfect sleeper Luxury Plush Blakefield that I had for 5 years and gave to my sister and husband last year and they said it is still running strong. Before that , I had a queen Sealy firm that I gave to my mom after 10 years and she still has it, going on 13 years total now. I have had good relationships with the “S” brand, but I know everyone is different. I am a 5"11 255 pd female who sleeps alone (oh, except with my 12 pound yorkiepoo :slight_smile: I love the california king bed because I can stretch out. I wanted to try something different and I really like the medicoilHD. Unfortunately, I cannot find a way to get one.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

From the Therapedic website, contact the licensee in your area. That’s your best source for information.
Nearest Location
Cotton Belt, Inc.
Therapedic Mid-Atlantic
P.O. Box 108
Pinetops, NC 27864
Phone: 800-849-5330
Email: [email protected]