Wynn Dream Bed

Hello y’all,
If you ever think to buy the Wynn Dream Bed “Hotel Bed” don’t do it. The mattress is made by Sealy Posturpedic and i can say is the worst mattress i ever tried, very hard and uncomfortable. These people don’t offer returns/refunds at all and you will be scammed with that trash. I hope i can help someone to not waste the money there. They claim is the best sleep you ever had lmao.

Salituko:

The initial thing I’d recommend to find out about a mattress before making a purchase would be the type, amount and quality of the componentry (specifically the density of the polyfoams being used). Then you’d be able to make an educated decision about the durability and expected comfort life of the product. Unfortunately, there are no specifics given for this product on their website, so unless that is something that could be discovered, I’d advise caution when considering such a purchase. As far as an opinion that a specific mattress is “hard and uncomfortable”, this perfectly exemplifies the folly of placing any sort of validity to consumer “ratings” of a product, as one’s perception of comfort is subjective and only applicable to that person.

The return policy for this mattress is very clearly stated on their website under a section outlined in the bottom header of thier web pages called “Return Policy”. As a consumer, I’d always advise to become familiar with a company’s return/exchange policy, or lack thereof, before making a purchase, especially if that is an important part of your own personal things to consider when buying a new mattress.

Not too many companies say that their products are, “Meh.” Of course, advertising slogans should have nothing to do with whether or not someone should purchase a certain product.

Here’s some better advice about choosing a “hotel” mattress.

About 15 years ago, on one of my trips to Las Vegas, I stayed at The Encore (next door to and owned by The Wynn) and thought the bed was the most comfortable thing I’ve ever slept on! Upon returning home, I immediately searched the web to try to buy one. If I remember correctly, back then they wanted $4000, which was way too rich for my blood.

Are you saying that the beds they sell online aren’t comparable to the ones at their hotels? If so, that would be quite a shock for someone who had slept on one thinking that is what they were getting, especially with no returns! It’s ridiculous to buy a mattress these days without a generous return policy, IMO.

Alan P:

Some of the hotels using mates sales as a revenue stream do mention on their websites that what is sold online isn’t necessarily the exact item that may have been in the hotel ( I don’t know about the Wynn). This would make sense, as the mattresses in the hotel may be of different age in different rooms, and when replacement models are put in it would be normal for there to have been changes in componentry in some manner.

When purchasing something without being able to test it out in person, policies like this tend to be more important. When being able to test out something in person combined with the advice of a qualified expert, it can be argued that such policies are less important. But it all comes down to each individual’s personal preference.