Zoning

Hi. Regarding your vZone layer: My wife and I are primarily back sleepers who also spend time on our sides. We are both looking for a mattress with medium deep support and medium-soft comfort. I’m the more problematic of the two, needing very good support beneath my lumbar when on my back, but also plenty of give for my shoulders when on my side. I also have ample trigger points on my back that don’t want too much firmness generally. My question is whether the vZone layer would help with both positions or would be more suitable for either my back or side. In other words, would I be better off going without it as a regular combo sleeper? Many thanks!

Good Afternoon kmikey,
Our vZone Latex Mattress is the ideal sleeping surface for side and back sleepers. I think you’ll find the pressure relief in the hips as a side sleeper is also fantastic for a back sleeper. When your hips drop a little more than your lower back, you’ll feel the alignment of your spine, its a beautiful thing to have just the right amount of give and support in a mattress. Everyone is built so differently giving the ability to our customers to micro tune the firmness from head to foot in the comfort of there own home, has made this our most successful selling product ever.

If you have any other questions feel free to give us a call. Or email, or reply right here on this awesome forum!

Thank you,
Dewey Turner
FloBeds Latex Mattresses

Thanks very much for the info. Would shoulders when sleeping on the side and upper back when sleeping on the back be analogous as well?

Good Morning kmikey,
Yes, having it softer at the shoulders is not only ideal for a side sleeper, but for a back sleeper as well. As a side sleeper of course a softer shoulder makes since, relieving the most common pressure point, and eliminating that arm from falling asleep. For a back sleeper, having the softer shoulder and firmer lumbar helps find the correct spinal alignment. The vZone is truly a great choice for a combo side/back sleeper.

Thank you,
Dewey Turner
FloBeds Latex Mattresses