Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Thanks so much for creating this site. After doing a lot of reading, some testing, and ordering some samples, my husband and I decided to order a bed from SleepEZ. I never would have thought I would buy something so personal as a bed via the internet, but your site has given me much confidence that we’re making a great choice.

Hi OatmealPie,

I’m glad you found us and that the site could help you … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

As you know I think highly of SleepEz and I also think you made a great choice.

I hope you have the chance to share your feedback after you’ve received it and had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Mattress Underground,

Thanks for the great site and the great information. This has helped my search for a new Mattress and Foundation.

This will be a great site for me to refer others if they seek any form of help with Mattress selection.

MLD

Hi MLDNG,

I’m glad you found us and that the site could help you :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Very helpful and educational info on this site; well done…
My wife (5-3/150) and I (6-0/185) are looking for a new mattress for our Sandpoint Idaho home.
Didn’t see anyone listed in the membership that looked reasonably close…
Spokane or Couer d’Alene are easy, but driving to Missoula, Seattle or Portland seems a bit much.
I’m not opposed to ordering online; from what I can see, the Christeli product looks to be of good quality.
Comments or suggestions?

Mike in Idaho

Hi coastfab,

I’m glad you found us and welcome :slight_smile:

Hopefully you’ve had the chance to read the tutorial post here which has all the basic information and links to the most important posts in the forum that can help you make the best possible choices … and know how and why to avoid the worst ones … all in one place.

Once you are at step 3 … then the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Spokane and Coeur d’Alene areas are listed in post #4 here.

The tutorial post also has a link to some of the better online memory foam retailers and manufacturers I’m aware of (including Christeli) if you are also interested in considering online options.

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix,
Thank you for this informative site, it’s so helpful. We found out about My Green Mattress here, and we’re going tomorrow.

Hi junesq,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

As you know I think highly of My Green Mattress / Quality Sleep and you are certainly heading in a great direction.

I’m looking forward to your feedback after your visit.

Phoenix

Thanks so much for helping navigate an overwhelming amount of information, AND, ultimately getting me a discount on my new 9000 mattress from Sleep Ez!

Hi papawa,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m glad the forum could help you and you certainly made a great quality/value choice!

I hope you have the chance to share your feedback once you’ve received it.

Phoenix

We visited the Quality Sleep Shop (My Green Mattress) La Grange, IL location this morning.

Tim Masters was in the store and spent a lot of time explaining how he makes the mattresses and about the materials that go into them. We were also able to tour the on-site factory. We chose a set and were able to customize it by adding a layer and changing a material, excellent customer service. Overall, Tim made it a very comfortable experience during our purchase of a new mattress set today!

Hi junesq,

You certainly made a great choice and your experience is a good example why so many people are so happy with their purchase there.

I’m also looking forward to any feedback you have the chance to share once you’ve received it.

Most importantly … congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

<<Lurker who just wanted to thank you for the wonderful work you’ve done with this site. Thanks Phoenix for providing this great mattress education resource.

Hi mthomson85,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks for all the information on this site Phoenix. Texas Mattress Makers is about a 15 min drive for me, so I plan on checking them out next weekend.

Hi tesag05,

I’m glad you found us … and you are certainly heading in a great direction :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your feedback after your visit.

Phoenix

Phoenix, thank you for all of the information on this website. Having so much feedback from others helped me feel more confident purchasing online when I couldn’t test the mattresses. We replaced the mattress & foundation for our guest bed and experienced great customer service from SleepEz. Now that I’m ready to replace the other mattresses, pillows, and bedding in our house I find myself back here to help with our decisions.

Hi KeetBlue,

Welcome back!

I’m glad the site could help you and congratulations on your first mattress as well … you certainly made a great choice :).

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding this time around … and of course any questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix

Thanks for your site - it has been incredibly helpful for my wife and I.
-Kevin

Hi Lankness,

I’m glad the site could help you … and welcome :slight_smile:

Phoenix