Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Do I actually need to ask for a discount code, or does it just apply from the list on the site?

Also, thinking about going with SleepEZ or a DIY from LMF. Does the discount apply at both?

We have latex pillows (Purple Harmony) and love them. How common is it to love a latex pillow but not a latex mattress? Or if you like the feel, you like the feel?

Thanks!

Hi Moody.

You can just apply the code on the Trusted Member directory if one is readily available!

In general, if you like the feel, you like the feel. :slight_smile: People who like memory foam but dislike the ā€œstuck in the sandā€ feeling appreciate latex, as well as those who like memory foam but dislike how hot it tends to affect their sleep. In general, it has a lighter feel and more bounce.

Hopefully some others will weigh in with their thoughts and experiences as well.
NikkiTMU

Did the discount code for My Green Mattress expire? I just tried to use it when ordering from their website, and it says ā€œThis coupon has expired.ā€

Hey Amy,

My apologies for our missing your question before, did you figure out the My Green Mattress discount code situation? Their TMU ā€œUNDERGROUNDā€ code only works if the site isnā€™t running any other promos as discounts arenā€™t stackable. Hope that you found what you were looking for and thanks for considering one of our trusted members for a purchase :wink: .

Sensei

Thank you TMU!

The resources and forum on this site helped me avoid some pitfalls that I would otherwise not have been aware of.

Also, I found Memory Foam Comfort through this site and I was reassured to see that they are a member and active on this site.

Hi Douglas1111.

Thanks for your vote of confidence. We appreciate it! :slight_smile:

We look forward to any questions or updates you may have.
Phoenix

Hello,

Using the information on this webpage I believe I have found a matress/company to purchase from. Itā€™s been pretty helpful and I definitely appreciate it. The company was even in my local area. Do I now need to ask for this discount code?

Thanks for the help

smackyNA,

Glad that you found TMU a helpful resource. Trusted Members of TMU have their discount codes listed on this page: https://mattressunderground.com/the-underground/our-trusted-members . Good luck with your mattress purchase!

• Bill

Thank you for existing as I look for some new mattress options. 24yrs old, about 155lbs, and Iā€™ve got knee, shoulder, lower back, and heel pain all over the place due to a youth spent jumping around with no conditioning. Iā€™m in the market for a replacement mattress at long last, with a budget of around 1000-1500 (I want to get a good mattress protector as well, and maybe some other stuff too).

Iā€™ve been sleeping on the bottom side (1.7 Polyeurethane foam) of a 5+ year old Ikea Matrand queen sized mattress I picked up secondhand (no idea how long it was used before that!). I remember the other side (3.1 polyeurethane memory foam) being somehow less-comfortable than the side I currently sleep on, but itā€™s been so long that I might flip it just to see how it feels.

I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I started this adventure, but Iā€™m definitely going to try and stop by a few local mattress places to see if I can lay down on a few of them for a while. Nest Bedding seems like it might be a good place for me to start, but there are so many different options to consider that itā€™s going to take me a while.

Thanks for aggregating all this excellent info! So excited to get my first mattress out of college!

Thanks for this service. Iā€™ve found this site to be extremely useful and the extensive forum discussions are great. About to pull the trigger on a mattress purchase.

Thanks for creating this resource! Mattress shopping has been really mystifying to me, and Iā€™m glad to have (hopefully) finally settled on buying from one of the forumā€™s trusted members!

Thanks for this great service! Learned so much. On this topic, Iā€™ve found Spindleā€™s discount code(s) are only offering $100 off instead of the stated $200. Any ideas on this change? Also their $1699 sale price (queen) seems to be more of their norm based on reviews? Not saying anything is wrong, just want to know if prices have really climbed that high to have a $2299 MSRP (queen 10" latex).

Thank you so much! Iā€™ve been having crazy back pain on a Leesa (all foam) thatā€™s just a few years old; canā€™t wait to use these learnings to get something better.

Hi Baub.

Thanks for letting us know. Weā€™ll touch base with Spindle and see if things have changed in light of the current economy.

NikkiTMU

This is incredible. Thank you for sharing all you know about the mattress industry so I can get a better deal in general. This 5% is just extra generous!

Iā€™m excited to start my mattress journey!!

Chiming in here to say thanks for this wonderful resource. I was recently thrust into the mattress shopping world with zero experience, and was quickly overwhelmed with information overload. I hate to think of the bad decisions I could have made if I didnā€™t stumble onto this site!

Thank you so much for all the compiled info! Looking for a mattress has been a daunting task that I have put off for too long, but with all the guides on this site, I feel comfortable to start finding what I need.

New member here, but Iā€™ve read through a ton of topics. Wanted to say thanks, I am doing more research but I think so far it looks like SOL firm on a SF500 smart flex base for me!

1 Like