Latex Mattress in Canada

Hi John667.

I agree that 7 hours’ drive to Dormio maybe a tad too long of a drive unless you have some other business in or around Toronto, but if you decide to shop online they have a wide variety of mattress types for all budget ranges and I think they ship nationwide for a flat fee.

There are quite a few factory direct mattress manufacturers in and around Montreal (within 100Km) and almost all of them produce latex mattresses as well as every other style and combination . In an ever-changing mattress landscape it would be too much of a job to keep current any listings of potential mattress retailer/manufacturers in various geographic regions (unless they are already approved Trusted Members of our site) but there is a list in post #276 here of a few places to try in and around Montreal (I appended the cities for ease of reference). You have some good choices near you but whatever you test make sure to find out the information you need to make an informed mattress purchase which is listed in this article here and compare it to the mattress shopping guidelines here. Also, a forum search on Montreal (you can just click the link) will also bring up more comments and feedback from other members in the area that may be helpful as well.

Good luck with your testing! I know from my own experience that sometimes the most difficult part is remembering what each mattress felt like and I’d suggest keeping some notes. The good news is that you have lots of options in your area.

If you have any questions about specifications or certain products you discover, feel free to post back on the forum and I or any of the Expert Members of our site will be happy to assist you

Phoenix