Reviews on Verlo V9 hybrid plush, and eurotop mattress

Reviews or experience with V9 hybrid, plush and euro top mattress

Hi sesterson and welcome to the Mattress Underground :slight_smile:

It’s difficult to assess the suitability or durability of the Verlo V9 line of mattresses as they, as is common with many ‘big brands’ have absolutely no transparency in the materials, construction and densities of their components…which can be used by unscrupulous manufacturers to ‘hide’ inexpensive, less durable materials. If you haven’t already seen it, a forum member managed to get specifications on the Verlo V9 Hybrid, and I discussed that in This Post from back in February. In short, my verdict was too many ‘red flags’ and questions on this mattress makes meme personally quite skeptical of the quality of this mattress…so I would say the same would likely be true for their other mattresses.

Any mattress you finally choose will be based on your Stats (height, BMI, sleeping position(s) and any underlying health concerns) and your PPP (posture & alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences). You might want to read the Mattress Shopping Tutorial to see how to find a great mattress outlet, as well as the Mattress Specifications You Need To Know and compare these to the Mattress Durability Guidelinesto see how certain materials will last over time.

While many consumers purchase and are assumedly happy with their Verlo mattress, with such a personally subjective item as a mattress it’s almost impossible to ascertain the suitability of durability of these for any given sleeper. Hopefully some of our forum members who have had experience with these can weigh in with their thoughts. You also may want to take a look at the offerings of the [Trusted Members] of the site, who offer many different mattress types at a variety of price points, and whom have been vetted for quality of construction and transparency in their components, and who have many years of experience in assisting sleepers to find their perfect sleep solution.

~ Basilio