The Serta iComfort mattress ... what's the buzz

I bought Serta iComfort Prodigy.

Seems like sort of scare campaign is running here, so I decide to make some comments to balance it out.

First of all info about iComfort Prodigy mattress construction is either incorrect or obsolete. I was able to remove the cover by simple unzipping it and see how its actually built:

1st layer from the top - cool comfort memory foam with gel (blue one)
2nd layer from the top - latex
3rd layer from the top - some generic foam
4th layer from the top - springs with some foam on edges

Secondly I tested the mattress and few more in the shop at the time for quite a few hours, more than 4 actually. Trying to sleep on the back and on the side. This mattress, after all that testing, felt almost the best. Others tested where few Tempurs (slightly better, but much more expensive), other top iComfort mattress (without springs, cannot remember the name, similar, nuance differences), all sort of top gel mattress including honey-comb layer (ok, but mostly hot). Again, from all of the testing at the time iComfort Prodigy felt very reasonable, cool to lay on and being priced ok, not cheap but not 3-5k as some Tempurs.

I have had this mattress for relatively short time, so full judgment is still to come, but:

• Initially it felt a bit harder then one in the shop. Now the side I used is getting softer in comparison to unused side. I keep it that way for that very reason: comparison, at least for a moment.

• So far its not bad, I roll less, sleep better, with less pain at the morning. It does what is supposed to do.

• Mattress is relatively cool, I feel cooler than most latex of soft pillow top mattresses.

• The top comforts to the body shape for a minute or two. Similar way Tempur does, but less pronounced way and quicker.

• I had some experience with better and worse spring mattresses with all sort of pillow tops. Most of them will break after 2-3 years and has to be disregarded. This one on the other hand, assuming that warranty is so deceiving as being suggested here, simply can be unzipped, top layer replace, then zipped back and all like new.

So maybe is not that all bad with Serta iComfort as being drawn in this thread.

Thanks, k_bed

PS. I am not affiliated with the manufacturer in any way, just a plain customer and the mattress user

Hi k_bed,

If you call a campaign for transparency in the industry a “scare campaign” then so be it but my definition is certainly different :).

Either way though … I certainly intend to continue with helping to educate people about how to tell quality from marketing stories … and there is a great deal of support both from consumers and from many retailers and manufacturers who are sincerely tired of the deceptive practices, claims, and marketing that are so endemic in the industry and the overall direction of the “dominant players” in the industry itself.

This is actually not correct. You can see the layering of the Prodigy in post #11 here which is confirmed on the Serta website here (click on more info under Prodigy). The only difference is that I’ve added the quality specs of each layer which Serta doesn’t include (for obvious reasons). None of the iComfort models have any innersprings in them (you are confusing the iComfort with the iSeries).

I don’t think that anyone would deny that the iComfort (or other low quality or low value mattresses) can feel great in a showroom. If you’d read a lot of the information on the site you would know that you can’t “feel” quality and that even low quality materials (like some of those used in the Serta iComfort series) can feel great in a showroom. They just don’t last as long as higher quality materials and the loss of comfort and support is not covered by a warranty. At least the Prodigy has good quality memory foam in the top layer and good quality slow recovery latex in the next layer down before you get to the gel memory foam and the lower quality support layers.

Of course none of this takes into account that there are many mattresses that use the same or higher quality materials that can feel and perform in a very similar way, will last longer, and are much lower in cost and better value. If you are happy with the quality of the materials in your mattress then so be it … but that doesn’t mean that others need to settle for the same.

If you are buying mainstream mattresses with “weak links” of low quality materials in the comfort layers then this of course would be true. This doesn’t mean though that every manufacturer uses materials that will break down this quickly. You are also correct that a zip cover can be an easy way to do mattress surgery and replace layers that break down too quickly but it would be nice if they were higher quality and value in the first place. Many manufacturers make mattresses where the layers can be exchanged or even split from side to side inside a zip cover and this is becoming a more popular option. Why pay this kind of money though for materials though that are lower quality (or overpriced) compared to many other options that are available for those who know where to look. Warranties also have exclusions which protect the manufacturer and they don’t cover foam softening and the loss of comfort and support which is the main reason people need to replace a mattress. While it’s great to be able to replace the top layer … this isn’t a warranty exchange. You can see more thoughts about warranties in post #174 here.

Overall you are confusing how you feel on the mattress with quality (like many of the reviews on the internet) and the two are completely independent. Quality is all about how long the features of the mattress you like will last. A piece of furniture made from particle board and covered with veneer can perform the same functions as real wood … it just won’t last as long and nobody would willingly pay real wood prices for particle board (at least I hope they wouldn’t)

It’s great that you found a mattress that you like … but the fact remains that the materials inside it don’t justify the price you paid. If you had other alternatives that used much longer lasting materials and sold for much better prices … would you really still buy the iComfort knowing that the materials inside it just don’t measure up to meaningful comparisons with better mattresses made by smaller independent or local local manufacturers.

Do you really believe that knowing what is inside a mattress you buy and the quality of the materials is a “scare campaign”. Would you really rather the mainstream mattress industry maintains the lack of disclosure about the quality of materials and the marketing practices they use. Is it possible that you are just justifying a mattress purchase that was made before you knew how to tell the difference between better and worse quality materials (like particle board and wood)?.

Thanks for your comments but I think that they are not based on any factual information about either mattresses or the industry and rather than adding “balance” they lead more in the direction of maintaining the status quo and an ongoing trend towards lower quality, higher prices, and misleading information that has gone on for long enough.

Phoenix

My information is 100% correct. I know because I have the mattress at home. As a proof here is the photo of the actual layers ofthe mattress. Also Prodigy has springs at the bottom, yes. Thats why its not reversible model. And thats why its cheaper.

So rather than denying its good to ask for a source. What is your source? And obsolete web page? An obsolete model tested many years ago? Sure, the manufacturer should update a website, but refusing a product based on an obsolete information is not very wise, is it?

As I indicated in my previous post I alredy spend quite a few nights on the mattres and it does what is supposed to do. Not to mention few months policy return, written in contract. I can always return if I dont like it.

Of course the others dont have to settle for my opinion… as well as yours. It just silly people are running away from a resonable product based on a opinion (yours), which is formed without even knowing actual product. I am writing to balance that rather skewed view presented in this thread.

The reality is that vast majority of conteporary products, inluding anything else beside mattreses, are cr…p these days. Both large and small manufactures commited sin of lowering quality, using questionable materials and cheating every way possible. Thats reality.

I am not confusing. I am fully aware of that and as I said before full judgement (after 5+ years_ on this mattress is yet to come. However I have experience with latex, honeycomb gel ect ect. All of them have problems and all of them are markeing hype at the end of day.

The fact is that other, supposedly better quality, but cheaper options are worth as much as they are paid. At the end of they you get what you pay for and somehow I dont belive is superior quality of small, local manufacturer. Sorry, too many years of experience as a consumer.

As shown above it actually very factual.

Thanks, k_bed

Hi k_bed,

Just don’t tell your version of the “truth” to Serta … and maybe they will never find out that you know the truth, they are “out to lunch”, and their website is misleading everyone who buys the Prodigy :slight_smile:

If your mattress has innersprings and you believe you have the Prodigy you have been sold the wrong mattress and you are unfortunately mistaken. I referred you to the Serta site itself but if you choose to believe otherwise then there is little I can do to change the mind of someone who doesn’t want to know the facts about what they purchased in the face of the evidence presented by the manufacturer themselves. TheiSeries is their spring line and the iComfort is their foam line.
ADMIN NOTE:Removed 404 page link | Archived Footprint: Mattresses Online: Shop Serta, the World’s Best Mattress Company

The rest of the comments in your post is answered in my first reply and in hundreds of posts and articles on the site. I have no issue with what you choose to believe about quality, value, or anything else. The only issue I have is when you try to portray them as factual on a site that is dedicated to providing accurate information.

I’m glad you like our mattress and I do understand that they can be very comfortable … but this has nothing to do with the quality or value of what you purchased.

If you also believe that you get what you pay for … then there would be little point in doing any research at all about any purchase you make. Just pay more and you get more.

Phoenix

I don’t think anyone is questioning that your mattress feels pretty good on the showroom floor and at home at first. With the quality of foams used in the bed it should feel pretty good for a couple years. The point is it will be interesting to see if you have the same opinion in five years. What Phoenix is trying to warn people about is that this bed does not have a feel that will stay the same over time. They simply don’t use good enough foam. What he is also saying is if you look hard enough you will find companies that do use better foams and make beds that will last for about the same price or less. I have a relative that is a plant manager at a Serta plant. iComfort is a all foam line in their Serta plant. I-series has springs in it. If yours has springs maybe your regional plant does it different for some reason than the rest of the country.

The real test here is the test of time. We will just have to wait and see.

Phoenix, to get this thread back on track…
So, we pulled the trigger on the Sleepez 10000 bed in Soft/med/firm and med/firm/ext firm.

It should be here thursday, and our furniture should be delivered the following monday, so a few more days before we get to try it out. I’m excited about its flexibility to adjust, and the apparent knowledge that is behind it.

We are trying to order a 3" foundation locally, still trying to confirm the delivery on that.

I’m actually going to attempt to send you a private message regarding a similar but separate matter. I’d love to discuss it with you.

Hi Rhizzlebop,

I think this thread went off track and became a “catch all” quite some time ago … although it is supposed to be the “iComfort thread” :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your new mattress! As you know I think you made a great choice and I’m looking forward to your feedback when you get it.

It sometimes takes me a while to get to my PM’s and emails when I have days where I spend most of my time on the forum (which is always my first priority) but if it’s something that is more private and not appropriate for the forum I should be able to read it and reply later today.

Phoenix

[quote=“Phoenix” post=11723]Hi k_bed,

Just don’t tell your version of the “truth” to Serta … and maybe they will never find out that you know the truth, they are “out to lunch”, and their website is misleading everyone who buys the Prodigy :slight_smile:

If your mattress has innersprings and you believe you have the Prodigy you have been sold the wrong mattress and you are unfortunately mistaken. I referred you to the Serta site itself but if you choose to believe otherwise then there is little I can do to change the mind o get more.

Phoenix[/quote]

Thats when ignorance of internet experts comes to show. I am sorry…

iSeries family you refer to does not have any Prodigy model at all: https://www.serta.com/perfect-day-iseries.html#perfect-day-models . Can you see it there?

iComfort family does mostly have foam only mattresses, true. With an exception: Prodigy and other one, cannot remmember the name now. Please call Serta to clarify, before making false statements.

The same with construction of the mattress. When will you correct your Post#11 on that? I showed you a photo of actual mattress, yet you still don’t believe. Do you want me to take a photo of a sticker attached to the mattress? Or do you think authorized dealer would lie to me and thousand of other customers?

If you pretend to know about particular mattress and gave strong “expert” opinion, please use actual mattress rather then manufactures brochure or website. I can think about hundred of reason why website might be no 100% correct. It happens. Simply as that.

Thanks, k_bed

Hi k_bed,

Once again … refer to the Serta site and you will see that the iComfort series (all foam) includes the Prodigy and as you yourself mentioned the iSeries (their innerspring line) doesn’t even have a prodigy model in the lineup.

There are no exceptions. All the iComforts are all foam mattresses. Once again … I refer you to the Serta website.

The post is correct and is the same construction as is described on the Serta site as well. It will stay the same.

You can send me all the photos you like … it won’t change the construction of the Prodigy. you may have a mislabeled product but if it has an innerspring then it is not the iComfort Prodigy no matter what it says. For goodnes sake … look at the construction on the Serta site itself if you have any doubts (they list the construction of the Prodigy).

I have no idea about why they led you to believe that the Prodigy is an innerspring mattress but if this is what they are representing they are not correct. this doesn’t mean they are lying … only that they are not correct.

Until Serta changes the Prodigy description on their site along with hundreds of other retailers that sell the Prodigy … I will continue to describe it as it is … not as you believe it is.

Phoenix

Glad you like your new mattress k_bed…Phoenix can speak for himself but maybe it’s not clear to you. If you believe you have truly bought an iComfort Prodigy with the specs you listed then you were sold the wrong bed by whomever sold it to you. Clearly you are still happy with the purchase…but the point is I would not personally have wanted to be sold the wrong mattress under the guise of another line of mattresses, regardless of cost or “quality”.

I researched the iComforts long and hard and LOVED the feel of them in the showroom. That’s how I ended up finding this site. I have ZERO vested interest in Phoenix’s site or the “scare campaign.” I am just fortunate to have received an education in value and quality with regard to a mattress and not just the “bottom line 50% off price!!!” and “showroom feel” that most mattress sellers are pushing these days.

I’ll toss a nickel in here.
All the research I did was in full agree acne that icomforts are all foam and I series have a spring base. Pretty cut and dry

The thing that keeps bugging me here is that for several points, Phoenix and k bed are arguing but not entirely disagreeing.

Kbed you included the photo of layers. Well that photo doesn’t say anything in regards to the quality of desity or core material makeup of any of those top three layers. I don’t see where Phoenix argued that there is no gel foam or otherwise in those top layers. He is arguing that the layers are of poor quality. Kbed, what you read off the label also says nothing concrete about th layers quality, density, or construction materials. You quoted the label in the simplest terms.
It’s like someone saying my car has poor quality tires. And someone else argues that, " no, the tires are good, I can see them on the car, hey are black and they have a tread pattern and it reads ‘high performer’ right on the sidewall so what do you mean my tires are no good?".
Those arguments are two different things.

I did not see where Phoenix said the Ed would feel bad and uncomfortable in the store or in the first couple years. He said they specifically will feel good in the early going. He indicates the difference will show down the road a little bit. You Jed are here arguing that he s wrong because it’s comfortable now. This simply makes no logical sense. You are arguing against something he did not say.

Anyhow kbed, enjoy your bed and be careful arguing with your ceiling

Hey Phoenix, I sent those PMs over yesterday but wasn’t sure they got through to your account.

Hi Rhizzlebop,

The PM’s are working but the forum along with a few other more urgent projects I’m working on are always my first priority and often take up most of my day (16 hour days don’t leave much room for re-arranging things) so it often takes me a few days to get to them. An email may be a bit faster (through the contact link at the top of the page) because I can scan them when I check my emails although it may still take me a few days to respond depending on what else is happening.

It looks like the forum is reasonably up to date today though so I should be able to send you a short reply sometime tonight before I go to bed.

Phoenix

EDIT: Never mind! I found your excellent post on SD manufacturers here!

Hi all, here’s a question for the room; my wife and I went to the showroom and tried out the iComfort Genius and really liked the firmness and adjustable base. After doing some research on pricing and reading through much of this thread, it seems like there are better options out there for much less (which would be awesome, as we are on a limited budget).

Does anyone have any recommendations on a firm foam mattress analogous to the iComfort, and possibly a separate adjustable base?

In that vein, are there any reputable direct-to-customer mattress manufacturer/warehouses anywhere near the 92117 area? I’m trying to do my own research, but it’s a little difficult knowing what specific words to google.

Thanks! Back to research and work…

Hi yenemy,

That saves me including a link :slight_smile:

The options were just updated a few days ago as well.

Your own testing will give you the best information about a mattress that “feels” similar to you (this is subjective) … and of course you certainly wouldn’t want to duplicate the quality of the layers in the iComfort which tend to use some lower quality foams and components. The same or a similar “feel” (and more importantly what I call PPP or Pressure relief, Posture and alignment, and Personal preferences) using higher quality materials (that will “keep” the feel and performance for much longer) would be the goal.

The adjustable bed thread here also includes more information and some good value sources for adjustable beds as well.

Phoenix

My husband and I have two homes and purchased mattress sets for both within the last six years. One set was made by Eclipse, the other by Stearns and Foster. Both are pillow tops and were in the $2,000 range.
Within a year or so, each of them developed large indentations under the hip area. When I checked out the warranties, it turned out that our indentations were not deep enough to qualify for any reimbursement.
My husband is 6’3" and weighs around 200 lbs. I am 5’7" and weigh around 160 lbs. We are both in our 70’s.
My husband complains about the “holes”, but does not have pain. I have bad lower back problems and I am miserable sleeping in these beds. I don’t look forward to going to sleep at night because I know I’ll wake up frequently in pain. I sleep on my back or side with a pillow under my legs or between my legs and another pillow tucked behind my back when I’m on my side. I wake up every morning with bad pain until I can “walk it off.” This is no way to live.
I have not made an effort to replace these beds, partly because of the cost, but also because I don’t want to make another mistake. I’ve slept in other beds on vacation and, while it’s a little better, I still wake up in pain.
I’ve been thinking that memory foam was the answer, but I know the Tempurpedics are very expensive.
Yesterday, I started shopping for a new king size set. I tried a Jamison pillowtop, which felt nice. It was very tufted, but that actually added to the comfort. Then I tried an iComfort in the $2400 range. I liked the way it felt, also. Both of these felt a little softer than what I would have purchased in the past, but they supported my body in all the right places.
I’ve been reading through this Topic and I’m learning a lot about what not to do. However, I honestly think I’d rather overpay for a brand name mattress, for convenience sake. After reading this site though, I’m not sure there are any you recommend. Do you think there have been any positive changes to the iComfort mattresses since this Topic began in 2011?
I live in Hilton Head, SC not far from Savannah, GA. Are there any manufacturers in this area?
I need help soon.

Hi mimi42,

The first place to start is post #1 here and the information it links to. Reading through this (not “studying” it) will give you the basic information you need as a reference to help you make the best choices for you.

A mattress is only as good as the materials that are inside it. The brand of a mattress has little to nothing to do with it’s durability, quality, or value since any manufacturer can choose to use lower or higher quality/durability materials. They can also choose whether or not to disclose the quality of the materials that they use. The biggest “mistake” that consumers can make is to buy a mattress based on its brand instead of making their choices based on the quality and durability of the materials that are in it. It’s just as important now (for those who are looking for quality, value, and durability) to avoid the major brands like Serta or their iComfort than it was when the thread started.

The larger brands tend first of all to not disclose the quality of the materials they use which forces you to make a completely blind purchase. If you are able to do the research or have access to information that can find this out … you will find that at every price point they use materials that are lower quality than many of the smaller local or independent manufacturers. Lower quality means less durability, more softening and sags in the mattress. The loss of comfort and support because of softening or changes in the mattress materials is not covered by a warranty even though it is the main reason that a mattress needs to be replaced (as in your case). Warranties have exclusions which are designed to protect the manufacturer from having to pay most warranty claims.

This is why it’s always best to shop for a mattress based on the materials that are in it rather than based on brand. If you have a loyalty to the larger brands (and don’t know to exclude them from your options) … you will almost certainly end up buying less durable materials at a higher cost than many other choices you have available to you. You are also assured the frustration of not being able to find out the real quality of the materials in your mattress and have no way to make meaningful comparisons between mattresses. If you make a “blind purchase” in a mattress where you don’t know what is in your mattress (or don’t buy from someone who knows and has your best interests at heart) … the odds are overwhelming that (to use an analogy) you will end up buying particle board and paying real wood prices. You can’t feel quality in a showroom because low quality and high quality foams can feel exactly the same. The difference is that if you buy lower quality materials … what is happening to you now will happen once again with your next mattress … and possibly much sooner (quality levels have gone down since your last mattress purchase).

As you will read about in the link … it’s also important to know that the two main functions of a mattress are to provide pressure relief and spinal alignment in all your sleeping positions. The materials that you use to do this are a matter of preference. Memory foam, polyfoam, latex, innersprings, and all the other materials that are used in mattresses can all do this very well in the right combinations. No matter which material you prefer … the most important part is to use the highest quality of that material that your budget will allow. Memory foam for example in lower quality/density versions can soften and degrade faster than most other materials. The material you choose and prefer is not an “answer” as much as it is a preference and just one possible solution to the real goal which is what I call PPP (Pressure relief, Posture and alignment, and Personal preferences) and which uses high quality materials (no matter which material you prefer) that will last longer than lower quality versions of the same material.

So as you will read … the goal is to only deal with manufacturers or retailers that can tell you the quality of the material you are testing so that no matter how a mattress “feels” in a showroom that you have some assurance it will feel similar 6 months or a year down the road (and of course much longer).

Some of the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in your area (and region) are listed in post #2 here.

Again … the key to remember is to deal with “experts” that have the knowledge and experience to help you make the best and most suitable choices, so that you don’t have to become one yourself. Also … no matter what mattress you are considering or who you are dealing with it’s always important that you know the quality of the materials that are in it. If you aren’t dealing with someone who knows about mattress materials and can “translate them” for you … then you can always post the details they give you here for some feedback.

Phoenix

Thank you so much for the quick reply. I’ve actually been reading this site and all of your suggestions for the last day or so.
I was particularly interested in everything you had to say about latex.
You had listed the company Sleeping Organic in a response to someone else. They are in Charleston, SC and I like everything I’ve read about the company.
My husband and I have already decided it’s the way for us to go and we have an appointment with them this coming Wed.
I’ll let you know how it goes. You are doing a wonderful service here. The more of your posts I read, the more I felt I could trust everything you had to say.
I like the idea of a latex mattress for many reasons. In particular, I think it will resolve the issues of smell and heat that others have complained about.

Hi mimi42,

I’ve had some good conversations with Brandon at SleepingOrganic and he certainly “knows his stuff” and I think highly of him.

Thanks for your kind comments :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to your feedback after your appointment.

Phoenix

[quote=“iBuyer” post=9745][quote=“Phoenix” post=9725]Hi iBuyer,

You are probably wise to look at this with any foam material but certainly with memory foam. If you are “on the edge” in terms of softness (and alignment) then you can count on some degree of softening and it’s also true that sleeping on a memory foam mattress over the course of the night will be softer and allow you to sink deeper into the mattress than testing it for a shorter time. I would definitely leave some room for softening over the first 90 days or so because with 4" of memory foam material there will certainly be some softening in the initial weeks before the break in period is over and foam softening becomes more gradual.

Two things to keep in mind are the floor model you are testing (how far along is it in the break-in period) and some “room” (hard to quantify I know) for softening so that you aren’t tempted to buy a mattress that is on the edge of your alignment range and may go over the edge during the break in period.

Interestingly enough … you can already buy zip covers of various types for mattresses in different thicknesses so if you ever needed to cut open your mattress and do “surgery” then you could remove layers and replace both the layers and your current cover with a zip version as long as the other layers and components were still in good condition and weren’t glued together (which can make removing them more difficult).

Phoenix[/quote]

Well we did just that, we got to test another that was older. We have ruled out the Jubilance model because it’s just plain too soft for me. (it pays to go back and test and re-test)

Our favorite model is still the Applause Firm. Neither too soft or too firm. I kept hashing back and forth over this model, because of your analysis of the components. All in all, it didn’t Feel like a memory foam mattress, which is fine with us. In the other thread, I noted that we both elevated the latex bed Natural Elegance to first place, which as you know, creates a new problem.[/quote]

Phoenix, I wanted to serve up a reply to you as appreciation for all your hard work. Ours was a special case, in that we had a retailer willing to give a very respectable “store credit” on a 3 year old mattress we hated. It was not eligible for warranty, something else we learned the hard way.

After many, many trials and tests, we finally narrowed our store choices down to the iSeries Enjoyment, and the previously mentioned latex bed from Natural Elegance (King Coil’s brand).

My favorite bed was the Natural Elegance. Quite a bit more than the iSeries Enjoyment, and he wouldn’t budge. My significant other voted for the iSeries. While I was a bit uneasy about the lack of information and the name/model changes of the Natural Elegance bed, (not to mention it was over 1 year old on the floor), I still loved it. However, I compromised (and saved me $$$) in the process;)

After nearly three months, I’m definitely ok with it. I sleep like a rock most of the time, and I find that while a tad firmer than my ideal, my back is aligned, no lower back or neck issues. All is well. I was also a bit more relieved at my purchase since you took the time to explain the materials and relative long term value. Would I pay full price for this bed? Nope. I’d follow you guidance and order one, since we have no manufacturers or better retailers here.

The Natural Elegance latex was the best and only latex bed we loved. We did try others from Boyd and other makers, and the prices were high, and the NE bed still won out. In the end, the price of the NE latex was too high, and I felt uneasy that, in my mind, I would be paying top dollar for a bed that was manufactured in 2011, and had been replaced by a new brand name with the same limited to no information.

As you say in another post, it’s really too bad that they are so incredibly secretive about their latex lines. It’s obvious they have a high quality product, although the prices are in nosebleed territory. Oh well as they say.

This mattress has the double layer of cool action gel foam, and then the Duet coils under. The foundation was included, so the net price, to me, was far lower than anything other than a real crap bed. I will try to come back every now and again to add any input if anything changes.

Thank you Phoenix for making me far more informed than I was. I definitely would have jumped on the best “floor model feel”, and likely would have been in the very same situation in 2-4 years, Again! Hopefully that won;t happen. But if it does, I’ll stay informed by checking your mattress forum from time to time. You know your stuff, very well :slight_smile: